The 1–2 year full-time PGDM programme in the UK is offered as a research-based, course-based, or hybrid programme. Many different specialties, fields, and courses are available at the majority of UK universities that offer PGDM programmes. This makes it easier for international applicants to find a programme that suits their tastes.
The institutions provide a variety of grants and scholarships for international applicants to choose from to study in the UK.
The English proficiency test must be taken by international applicants who wish to pursue a PGDM in the UK. To be admitted to the majority of post-graduate programmes in the UK, applicants must additionally have GMAT or GRE scores.
Top PGDM Universities in the UK
In the UK, a variety of private and independent universities offer PGDM programmes.
The following are some of the well-known PGDM colleges in the UK with foreign applicants:
- Oxford University
- University of Cambridge
- London’s Imperial College
- London University College
- College of Bristol
- College of Manchester
- London’s King’s College
- College of Edinburgh
- College of Warwick
- University College London
Best PGDM Programs in the UK
The following PGDM programmes are the most well-liked by foreign applicants in the United Kingdom:
- Supply-chain Management: The focus of this specialty is on comprehending the production process. The programmes cost about 9 lakh INR in total.
- Project Management: Several project management courses with a price tag of about 11 lakh INR are provided in the UK.
- Global Business Management: It is a programme that is only available to overseas students at colleges with a total cost of about 10 lakh Indian rupees.
- Marketing: This concentration puts a strong emphasis on marketing and offers chances to work in business. The programme would set you back about 9 lakh INR.
- Human Resource Management: Depending on the university, this curriculum might range from $8 to $13 lakh.
Rest Universities in the UK for PGDM Programs
International students interested in pursuing a PGDM in the UK can select between full-time and part-time programs based on their schedule preferences. The top universities in the UK that offer PGDM programs are listed below:
- University Program
- Accounting at the University of Sheffield
- Finance at the University of Dundee
- Glasgow University Biotechnology and Management
- College of East Anglia
- Financial and Accounting
- The West of England University
- Supply Chain Administration
- Business Analytics at the University of Bath
- Kent University Finance
- Management of International Business at Leeds Beckett University
- Brighton University of Business and Management
- Management of the Global Supply Chain at Nottingham Trent University
Why study PGDM in the UK
The majority of short professional courses offered in the UK, including Graduate Certificates, PG Diploma, PGDM, and others, allow applicants to gain crucial industry-related skills while also pursuing their education. Following are some of the main justifications for seeking a postgraduate management degree from the UK:
- The majority of the best universities, including the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, are ranked among the top 10 institutions by Times Higher Education.
- These courses are more career-focused and help the applicants develop managerial abilities in the workplace.
- Students can work in a variety of industries in addition to their occupations while pursuing a PGDM in the UK.
- UK colleges offer numerous types of awards and scholarships to students.
PGDM eligibility in the UK
International applicants who wish to enroll in postgraduate management programmes at UK universities must meet a number of difficult conditions. Candidates for the PGDM programme in the UK must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university in a related field. Some of the most significant requirements for admission to PGDM programmes in the UK are listed below.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university in a relevant field.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 70–80.
- Scores on standardized tests
- GMAT or GRE results
- Test results for English language proficiency
- IELTS: 6.0 to 7.0
- TOEFL iBT: 90 to 100
- PTE: 60
For PGDM applications at UK universities, candidates must have earned a three- to four-year bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 70% to 80%.
After completing undergraduate coursework, students may pursue a PGDM in the UK as it may improve their prospects of landing a job in that country. The candidate can qualify for a post-study work visa for a one-year stay back by enrolling in a full-time PGDM programme. an additional chance that becomes available to overseas applicants.